Millions of hits, comments, and other engagements keep the excitement all-time high on the platform. But there is more to TikTok when it comes to the safety aspect of this application.
The app allows users above 12 years of age (differs on iOS and Android).
Here are a few steps that you can take to control your Kid's access to the app.
- Make it a Private Account.
- Control downloading and commenting on videos.
- Use Digital Wellbeing Feature < Restricted Mode - An optional account setting to limit the appearance of content that may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Digital Well being < Screen Time - It offers to enter a passcode if you wish to continue to use TikTok after reaching the screen time limit.
- Alternatively, an app lock can be installed to restrict its usage by kids.